CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Buses, Yachts, Sushi and Church

The morning began with a bus almost running over my foot...the slogan on the bus: Intolerance Kills.

I took the hint.

Then, I headed to the beach for a half hour of free time. As I was driving home, a yacht turned the curve on its way to docking at the port for the summer.

Later that night- sushi in Grosseto (miracle of all miracles) with my girlfriend. We had endless sushi and sashimi and finished the dinner off with ice-cream crepes topped with bean jelly. Don't ask.

We girltalked forever, said our goodbyes, double-cheek kissed and I made my way to the Church where my son had a concert. After three hours- consider I was late- they ended the show with two Grease songs. There's something extremely comical about watching middle school children dance to Grease songs sung in an Italian accent.

I sung along with them- love those Grease songs!

And so ended another day in Tuscany...

0 comments: