CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And The Psychic Said...


There have been critical times in my life when I have seen pyschics. I don't seek them out, they kind of pop in at particular moments. I went to see this woman who lives in the Tuscan countryside - beautiful day, Tuscan hills and sunny breeze- I sat down at this tiny table and listened to what she had to say.

She told me that my life was in total chaos, that I needed to forget about men for a while because I attract all the wrong types and to concentrate on my kids. (She should only see my disaster of a house)She implored me to take them on a vacation.
I'm seriously considering it, only I'm limited to a tent:-D

She told me I had "the gift!"

(Note: if you're thinking of doing Tuscany this summer, click here for travel ideas)

In regard to men...I'd like a little something like this:


Excerpt from
The Bridge Across Forever
~ Richard Bach ~


A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.

Not asking for much...
*Smile*

Today, a wonderful thing happened. I went for my usual cappuccino and croissant with peach marmalade and hung out with my friend to soak some sun and girltalk, when a friend of mine approached with a vase. He said, "Jodi, these are for you!"

*Half a dozen fresh eggs ripe from the hen!!!*

Hope is the last to die here in Tuscany...

0 comments: