CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Deep Thoughts Under the Tuscan Rain


It has rained something like 20 out of the past 24 days, yet every now and again the sun makes a brief appearance and I dance.

Fact: I am an independent mother of two.
Fact: Married men in this country seem to have no idea as to what the gold band on their finger symbolizes. I remind them.
Fact: When you reach a certain age, you have more of a chance of being blown up by a Kamikazee than finding love.(My ex gave me that little piece of information)
Fact: People hang their clothes in Tuscany and do not have dryers...I don't think they're forbidden, so I can't get the concept.
Fact: Children wear smocks to school until the fifth grade. White for girls, black for boys.
Fact: Fascinating Italian men are more fascinating than fascinating American men because their genes are more historically developed. I sometimes find myself lost in the middle of conversations about Geography, History and Art.
Fact: Italian schools are old, cracking and boring, but they supply you with the information necessary to hold a conversation with a fascinating Italian man.
Fact: Freedom is a state of mind.
Fact: There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an independent mother of two in Tuscany, especially when you add American to the equation.

0 comments: