CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Caffè, Cappuccino Mousse and Castiglione della Pescaia

Three nights ago, I had dinner with two of my good friends and we decided to spend Saturday afternoon together for the first time in I have no idea how long.

*A day out with the girls*

We stopped in Follonica for a bit, then headed to Castiglione della Pescaia for some gelato. Beautiful day...finally the sun peeked it's frustrated head out of the rain. After the gelato, my friend called a friend who asked us to meet her at a bar for a coffee.

Here we are...

And this is the coffee...only it wasn't a normal espresso-it had a dip of frozen cappuccino mousse inside and I think I have never- and I've been living here a loooooooooooong time- had an espresso like this one!

As we made our way back to the car, we stumbled upon this:



And this:

A Medieval Festival..........gotta love Tuscany:-D I believe in reincarnation, past lives, etc., but I can't quite figure out if I can see myself in one of these ...

In any case, a day out with the girls = deep moment.

The conversation changes so quickly from subject to subject with each of us living a particular moment in our lives that it's like completing a crossword puzzle on the beach at sunset: a conversation combination of kids, work, love, laughter, sex and sun, so that when you finally return home- the fact that you don't always find the right word to fill in the blank...is secondary to the power of that sunset.

0 comments: