CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tuscany VIP

I have lived in Tucany for thirteen years, and it's as if I've never seen it. So, when I saw this lone bamboo structure in the middle of a practically deserted beach in Capalbio, I...




...took a deep breath and put my foot in the sand.







*AMAZING*

I sat there, alone, deep in my thoughts for about twenty minutes of intense sunshine, before I picked myself up and walked the line where the water hits the sand.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrr*

And this is what I saw...


I continued my walk and stumbled upon a beach establishment also known in Italian as a "Bagno", but not just any beach establishment- "THE" beach establishment in Capalbio. L'Ultima Spiaggia means- "The Last Beach", but it's also an idiomatic expression meaning- this, my friend, is your last chance!

And as you know, every VIP Beach Establishment comes equipped with some smokin' lifeguards...and here they are!!!!!! Carlo Alberto and Roberto...So, I asked them for some dirt on why the place is so famous and they said that certain places in Tuscany, specifically Maremma in Tuscany, have been secluded for use by Politicians, Film Stars, Fashion Icons. In fact, there are about 20 miles of beach that have never been developed, surrounded by the Mediterranean underbrush and World Wildlife Federation Oasi. Because it is such a secluded and private spot.........

*PARTY ON THE BEACH*

My two new friends told me that the hotspot was famous for dancing barefoot until midnight when everyone breaks for the water..

*Smile*

I'll be returning...

Click Me:-D







0 comments: