CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Gone With the Wind...Festival




















Saturday I broke free from my computer and headed for the beach...I found this man jumping in the middle of the sea and a huge festival in Marina di Grosseto! Unfortunately, as soon as I put my toe in the sand, it started pouring, so I had to leave.

Later that night.....

Drama at the disco! My friend and I went to see a hot man shake his thing at Latin American night. He was a superstar, but the demonstration was long, so my friend and I went upstairs. She hopped the cube and I stood by the side. At a certain point, I looked behind where we were dancing to see a little man pull a very long knife out of his pants. So, I jumped on the cube, heard a tremendous "Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp!"- so much for my pants-and told my friend not to move. The fight ended, no one got hurt. The bouncer confiscated the very long kitchen knife and we resumed dancing.

The next day we hit the beach- amazing day- and this is what happened...





We ended the weekend at our favorite pizzeria where we had Pizza with
-mozzarella
-stracchino
-fresh tomatoes
-rocket lettuce
-speck
and spicy olive oil....

Amazing, amazing weekend in Maremma.

(I have to add that as I'm posting this, the door to my house is open. There is a small group of people congregated in the court by my house. They are singing the AVE MARIA- strangest thing...)

0 comments: